Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Looking For Lunch?


We were invited by our daughter Tracey to lunch. She asked if we liked sushi?
Ch'yeah!!! A few short blocks from our house was a new restaurant we had not tried before.


When we entered the restaurant they asked if we wanted to sit at a table or "hibachi" and we opted for hibachi.


I ordered Tempura Udon. They served a selection of Crispy Tempura, and though I offered to share, only Tracey helped out by taking 1 Prawn. Fair enough sez I and promptly devoured the rest.


The Udon soup was chock full'o noodles and greens and I did what I could although I ended up taking some home for later.


Meanwhile the chef was busy whirling, twirling, slicing, dicing and otherwise artfully flipping food all around the grill. First up was Fried Rice.


Next he started a bowl of Assorted Veggies. The slicing and dicing continued unabated with equal vigor.


The entrees were added. Filet Mignon, Lobster, Strip Steak and Salmon were artfully manipulated, massaged and manhandled. At the end, the chef took a thick slice of onion, separated the rings and stacked them, then set it alight to create an Onion Volcano. Very entertaining.


I would like to show you a picture of my steak, but I can't because it disappeared down my gullet in jig time. Suffice to say, it may just be the best piece of beef I have ever eaten. These guys know how to feed a fella.

Here is a picture of our hostess, Tracey enjoying her food.  She had the Salmon and it disappeared with equal rapidity to my Steak.


To sum up, if you happen to be in the Lawton area and would like an entertaining and delicious meal, try Samurai Restaurant on Cache Rd. just before Sheridan on the north side of the road.

The staff are very helpful, friendly and eager to please, and the food was spectacular. Give them a try.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will try to remember the add.ahahah!

Pastor Chris said...

Please do. The food is great.Thanks for stopping by!